10 AYURVEDIC REMEDIES FOR CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
by Dr Vaid Ji on Sep 22, 2023
Cardiovascular diseases are a group of disorders which relate to heart and blood vessels. These include coronary heart disease, cerebrovascular disease, rheumatic heart disease, etc. These cardiovascular diseases are the leading cause of death worldwide. Out of these also, four out of five deaths are caused by heart attacks and strokes.The most relevant risk factors of cardiovascular diseases are unhealthy diet, lack of physical activity, tobacco and harmful use of alcohol. The cessation of use of tobacco, reduction of salt in diet, having more intake of vegetables and fruit, regular exercise and avoiding harmful use of alcohol can reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease..
SYMPTOMS OF CVD
- Trouble breathing: It is common to have trouble breathing during physical exertion, but if you do this while resting or while sleeping, you should talk to your doctor. Many people are unable to breathe properly even when they lie upright on the bed. This happens when the blood reaching the heart is so much that it is not able to pump it properly. Fluid may reach the lungs, which makes it difficult for you to breathe. If you feel tired even after sleeping overnight, talk to your doctor.
- Edema or swelling: Are your shoes feeling tight these days? Or, do you notice swelling around your ankles? Do you feel like you have gained weight around your stomach recently? This may indicate that fluid is collecting in your body. This is because your heart is not pumping properly and since the blood does not return to the heart pool of the veins, it causes swelling.
- Exhaustion and fatigue: If you are tired of doing even the minor tasks everyday, like shopping or picking up groceries, then it is time to talk to the doctor. Maybe your heart needs help. When your heart does not pump so much blood that it can reach the vital organs of the body, the body sends blood of the muscles to these organs. Because of this, your muscles become tired in handling their daily chores.
- Wheezing or persistent coughing while breathing: If you have been coughing for a long time and are having trouble breathing, it may be a sign that your heart needs help. The reason is the same: a weak heart can cause fluid to build up in the lungs, which can cause cough and breathlessness.
- Effect on thinking and understanding and confusion: Have any of your close friends recently told you that your memory is getting less? Do you not be able to focus your mind these days and feel confused? It can happen that there is a change in the level of certain chemicals or chemicals in your blood. The level of sodium up and down can cause confusion in you. If this is all new to you or is happening to you for the first time, talk to your doctor.
- Nausea or loss of appetite: If you feel that your stomach is not well or feel that your stomach is often full, then it can be a sign that it is as much as your digestive system. Blood is not reaching as much as it should be. When blood is not able to reach any part of the body or system properly, it is not able to function properly, which may be the reason for your digestion. Talk to your doctor to find out the cause of stomach problems.
- Increase of heartbeat or heartbeat: When the heart is unable to pump blood as required, it starts pumping blood rapidly in order to deliver blood to all the organs. Rapid blood pumping means that in one minute the heart beats more than usual. If this is the case then it is time to visit the doctor so that you can know the reason of this problem.
You should remember that when you see only one of these symptoms, your heartbeat stops, it is not necessary. Many of these symptoms indicate heart failure. Not every symptom can be treated, but managing them in the beginning can save you from getting sick and reach the hospital!
- If pain arises on the left side of the chest and feels difficulty in breathing, sweating, cook garlic in milk and drink it. Consuming this milk continuously for a few days is beneficial.
- In heart disease and blood pressure disease, if you drink gourd soup of gourd regularly or consume it with food, then it will start to benefit in a month.
- In case of heart pain or attack, drink two teaspoons of pure ghee mixed with half a teaspoon vine juice. If there is cow's ghee, it is very good. This will provide immediate relief.
- Toast asafetida and make its powder. Then make black and white cumin, parsley and rock salt- all in equal quantity and mix asafetida powder in it and keep it in a bottle. Drink one teaspoon of powder every day. Heart pain will disappear in a few days.
- 100ml Licking a little honey mixed with ginger juice provides relief in heart pain.
- 10 ml Put 10 grams ground sugar candy in the juice of pomegranate and drink it every morning in the morning, it cures heart stiffness and heart pain.
- If the heartbeat is strong, then grind a tablespoon of fresh pomegranate leaves in a cup of water and filter it and drink it in the morning and evening, it makes the heart strong and heartbeat is normal.
- 200 ml 100 ml of fresh carrot juice Mixing spinach juice and drinking it every morning, then heart troubles, heart attack and heart failure beats, everything comes under control.
- If a heart patient drinks a glass of buttermilk extracted with butter and butter, the increased fat in the blood vessels of the heart decreases and fast heartbeat and nervousness also disappear.
- If the heart is nervous, the heartbeat is fast, is sweating, then eat plums or suck sweet pomegranate. Will get rest
AYURVEDIC TREATMENT BY CAC
The human heart is an organ and the main function of this organ is to pumps blood throughout the body via the circulatory system, supplying oxygen and nutrients to the tissues and removing carbon dioxide and other wastes. In humans, the size of the heart is roughly a large fist and weighs between about 10 to 12 ounces (280 to 340 grams) in men and 8 to 10 ounces (230 to 280 grams) in women.
Nowadays, several factors can involve in the increased risk of heart diseases as they include health, lifestyle, environment, etc. High levels of air pollution have been linked to decrease lung function and increase chances of a heart attack. Common causes of heart diseases are poor diet, smoking, high blood pressure, physical inactivity, diabetes, etc.
The patient who has suffered from any kind of heart disease can experience several symptoms like shortness of breath, fluttering in chest, dizziness, fainting, tachycardia, bradycardia, etc.
Chandigarh Ayurved Centre made a kit that is best for the heart. The kit has several natural herbs and bhasmas that protect the heart from various diseases naturally. The kit contains a total of 4 products – Detox premium powder, Trikatu syrup, Vaat nashak vati, Hrudroga Chintamani Rasa.
ALL PRODUCTS DESCRIPTION IN DETAIL1. Detox Premium Powder
Detox premium powder is an ayurvedic formulation that is made up of Giloy satav, Akik pishti, Tal sindoor, Shankh bhasma, Shukta pishti, Parwal pishti, etc. This powder is very beneficial to protect the heart from various conditions. It can help in relieving the pain, discomfort, fainting, dizziness, and other associated symptoms.
Recommended Dosage – Take 1 sachet twice daily with normal water.
2. Trikatu Syrup
Trikatu syrup combines the goodness of black pepper, ginger, and long pepper. The syrup of trikatu is said to show anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, digestive, pain-relieving, and expectorant properties. It improves immunity and fights against all the micro-organisms. The medicine dilates coronary blood vessels, improves blood flow, strengthens heart muscles, and helps to rid of excess salt and water.
Recommended Dosage – Take 2 teaspoonfuls thrice daily.
3. Rasayan Vati
The tablet mainly composed of those herbs which pacify the imbalanced vata dosha. Each tablet contains jahar mohra, abhrak bhasma, giloy, etc. that is very beneficial to reduce chest pain, control dizziness, fainting, etc.
Recommended Dosage – Take 1 tablet twice daily with normal water.
4. Hrudroga Chintamani Rasa
Hrudroga Chintamani rasa is a unique formulation and is very effective in the treatment of heart diseases and related symptoms. It acts as a cardioprotective and anti-arrhythmic medicine providing strength to the heart muscles and maintains heart rate. This medicine is very useful in relieving pain and maintains blood optimum viscosity.
Recommended Dosage – Take 1 tablet twice daily with normal water.
5. Nerve up tablet
Nerve up tablets help in balancing the vata doshas & kapha dosha, and acts as nervine stimulant. It shows effective results in improving the central nervous system. It contains natural ingredients like shudha kuchala, shudha shilajeet, abhrak bhasma, praval pishti, shankh bhasma etc. This tablet helps in memory boosting, reduces stress, act as immune-modulator. It also shows effective results in disorders of heart and circulatory system.
Recommended Dosage– Take 1 tablet twice daily.