Benefits of Kanchnar Guggul
- LYMPH NODES
- Cysts in body
Guarantee safe & secure checkout
Dr.Vaid Ji Kanchnar Guggul is an Ayurvedic and Herbal medicine. It is available in the form of a tablet and it is to be taken orally. They are processed by decreasing the decoction of vegetable substances to a thick density and after pouring some powders for creating a pill mass. CAC Kanchnar guggul is pure herbal medicines which checks and treats any kind of abnormal growth in the body, healing of ulcers, thyroid disorders, hernia, lesions and cancer. All kind of unwanted growth and fluid retentions in the body is treated by CAC Kanchnar Guggul and it reduces all kinds of lumps in the body. The major ingredient in this medicine is guggul, and kanchanar. Here are the health benefits of these:The botanical name of kanchanar is Bauhinia variegata and it belongs to the Fabaceae family. It is used as antibacterial, antifungal, antimalarial, Anti Inflamatory ,Kapha har and pain reducing agents.The botanical name of guggul is Commiphora mukul. There are many medicinal properties of guggul such as antilipidemic (burn fat from the body), antifungal, antimicrobial, antitumor, and antioxidant. CAC Kanchnar Guggul side effects have not been reported by patients while taking this medicine.
Purchases are shipped from our warehouse in Chandigarh (UT) by courier.
Due to COVID-19, we cannot commit on delivery timelines. We do request you to bear with us in the case of slight delays. Please refer to our Covid Safety Measures Policy for more details. As per safety protocols while we are currently accepting online orders to ship within India and worldwide, due to changing nature of the situation, we reserve the right to pause deliveries to any country at any time if so warranted.
Order Deliveries Will Be Made Between
- 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM Monday – Saturday. Excluding public holidays.
- Goods will need to be signed for upon delivery. If you cannot be there to sign for your delivery please suggest an alternative i.e. a family member, colleague, neighbor, etc. However, the brand takes no responsibility for goods signed by an alternative person.
- Certain courier partners may request an OTP to complete delivery. This will need to be provided for completion of delivery. OTP will be sent to the number inputted at time of placing the order.
- VaidJi is not responsible for damage after delivery.
- For all claims for shortages or damages must be reported to customer service within 48 hours of the day of delivery.
- Shipping and handling rates may vary based on product, packaging, size, volume, type and other considerations. The shipping and handling charges are given at the time of check out and consumers will know about this before making payments.
- We ship your ordered products through Indian Post, the normal service. In India, it takes around 3 to 5 days to deliver the package. Outside India, it takes around 7 to 10 days.
- The brand will only be responsible for compliance with export and customs laws of the country where the products are being shipped from. The consignee must ensure compliance with import and customs laws of the country they are having the products shipped to.
- The number of products ordered by the customer may exceed the total number permissible by their country for clearance upon arrival. In this regard, the customer must consider these limits placed by their country while ordering products from the brand.
- The brand will fulfill all international orders from its end. However, the consignee will be responsible for the entry of the products to the country they have chosen to have the products shipped to and for compliance with all applicable laws pertaining to the same, including without limitation, payment of Customs Duty Charge / Import Duty / VAT / Other applicable government taxes/Convenience charges, etc. on arrival in the destination country.
- In the event and for any reason whatsoever, an order does not get cleared by customs in the destination country, the brand may, at its sole and absolute discretion, consider a refund of the customer’s order amount after deducting the shipping costs, return duty charges and any other charges incurred by the brand while processing the order and having the products shipped to the customer.
- Please confirm that your order and the products therein are in compliance with and the delivery permissible under the laws of your country.