Benefits of Kutki Capsule
- Helps in Liver disorders
- Fevers due to vitiated pitta and Kapha doshas
- Skin disorders
- Autoimmune disorders like psoriasis and vitiligo
- Stimulates digestion
Guarantee safe & secure checkout
Kutki is an amazing herb of Ayurveda. Kutki means bitter. It has a cooling action, used to treat bleeding disorders like nasal bleeds, menstrual problems, etc. Also known as Bedhniya herb due to its piercing nature. Kutki capsules are a pure herbal extract of Kutki herb whose main function is to balance Vata and pitta doshas. It helps in the removal of harmful toxins from the body. Kutki capsules show great results in the case of liver diseases, purify the blood, and treats respiratory disorders. It maintains the overall digestive system and useful in various diseases like abdominal distension, ascites, constipation, etc. it has anti-inflammatory properties, also reduces the stiffness of joints.
It protects the liver against cell damage caused by free radicals due to its antioxidant and hepatoprotective properties.
The antioxidant property along with cardioprotective activity in this medicine also helps to improve heart health by preventing damage to the heart.
The herb contains powerful antipyretic properties that soothe and fight the inflammation responsible for the sudden chills and body heat.
It also limits the production of histamine in body and is thus helpful in asthma.
Purchases are shipped from our warehouse in Chandigarh (UT) by courier.
Due to COVID-19, we cannot commit on delivery timelines. We do request you to bear with us in the case of slight delays. Please refer to our Covid Safety Measures Policy for more details. As per safety protocols while we are currently accepting online orders to ship within India and worldwide, due to changing nature of the situation, we reserve the right to pause deliveries to any country at any time if so warranted.
Order Deliveries Will Be Made Between
- 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM Monday – Saturday. Excluding public holidays.
- Goods will need to be signed for upon delivery. If you cannot be there to sign for your delivery please suggest an alternative i.e. a family member, colleague, neighbor, etc. However, the brand takes no responsibility for goods signed by an alternative person.
- Certain courier partners may request an OTP to complete delivery. This will need to be provided for completion of delivery. OTP will be sent to the number inputted at time of placing the order.
- VaidJi is not responsible for damage after delivery.
- For all claims for shortages or damages must be reported to customer service within 48 hours of the day of delivery.
- Shipping and handling rates may vary based on product, packaging, size, volume, type and other considerations. The shipping and handling charges are given at the time of check out and consumers will know about this before making payments.
- We ship your ordered products through Indian Post, the normal service. In India, it takes around 3 to 5 days to deliver the package. Outside India, it takes around 7 to 10 days.
- The brand will only be responsible for compliance with export and customs laws of the country where the products are being shipped from. The consignee must ensure compliance with import and customs laws of the country they are having the products shipped to.
- The number of products ordered by the customer may exceed the total number permissible by their country for clearance upon arrival. In this regard, the customer must consider these limits placed by their country while ordering products from the brand.
- The brand will fulfill all international orders from its end. However, the consignee will be responsible for the entry of the products to the country they have chosen to have the products shipped to and for compliance with all applicable laws pertaining to the same, including without limitation, payment of Customs Duty Charge / Import Duty / VAT / Other applicable government taxes/Convenience charges, etc. on arrival in the destination country.
- In the event and for any reason whatsoever, an order does not get cleared by customs in the destination country, the brand may, at its sole and absolute discretion, consider a refund of the customer’s order amount after deducting the shipping costs, return duty charges and any other charges incurred by the brand while processing the order and having the products shipped to the customer.
- Please confirm that your order and the products therein are in compliance with and the delivery permissible under the laws of your country.