TOP 12 HERBS TO GET RID OF VERTIGO
by Dr Vaid Ji on Jan 30, 2024
Vertigo is a type of dizziness characterized by a sensation of spinning or whirling, often accompanied by a loss of balance or nausea. It gives individuals a false perception of movement, such as feeling like the room is spinning around them. Vertigo is not a condition in itself but a symptom that can be caused by various underlying issues, including problems with the inner ear, brain, or the nervous system.
TOP 12 HERBS-
Here are 12 Ayurvedic herbs that are traditionally considered for their potential benefits in managing vertigo:
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera): Known for its adaptogenic properties, Ashwagandha may help manage stress and promote overall well-being.
- Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri):Brahmi is considered a brain tonic in Ayurveda, supporting cognitive function and potentially addressing vertigo symptoms.
- Shankhpushpi (Convolvulus pluricaulis):Shankhpushpi is traditionally used to support the nervous system and may have a calming effect on the mind.
- Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi):Jatamansi is believed to have calming properties and may help in managing stress-related vertigo.
- Gingko Biloba:While not native to Ayurveda, Gingko Biloba is often mentioned for its potential to improve blood circulation, including cerebral circulation.
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita): Peppermint may have a calming effect and is used in Ayurveda for digestive and nervous system support.
- Amla (Emblica officinalis):Amla, rich in Vitamin C, is considered a rejuvenating herb and may contribute to overall well-being.
- Vacha (Acorus calamus):Vacha is traditionally used to support cognitive function and may have a calming effect on the nervous system.
- Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus):Shatavari is known for its adaptogenic properties and may help in managing stress-related issues.
- Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia):Guduchi is an immune-modulator and is used in Ayurveda for its potential to support overall health.
- Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra):Yashtimadhu may have anti-inflammatory properties and is used for its soothing effects.
- Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna):Arjuna is traditionally used to support cardiovascular health and may contribute to overall circulatory well-being.