6 DELICIOUS RECIPES TAILORED TO YOUR DOSHAS
by Dr Vaid Ji on Nov 11, 2023
Discover the world of Ayurvedic Cuisine with these 6 delicious recipes designed to balance your doshas. Whether you are AIRY VATA, FIERY PITTA or WATERY & GROUNDED KAPHA, we have a recipe for you.
VATA BALANCING BUTTERNUT SQUASH SOUP
- Spiced butternut squash soup which is perfect for colder months.
- Root veggies make it vata calming.
- Roast the butternut squash, add spices, add water and simmer. Then blend, reheat, garnish with parsley.
- VATA BALANCING TOFU STIR FRY
- Enjoy the quick and tasty tofu veggie stir fry perfect for weekdays.
- Tofu balances dry vata by detoxifying & moisturizing effect.
- Fry tofu, veggies, sesame seeds and sesame oil.
- Serve with rice or noodles.
- PITTA BALANCING KHICHDI RECIPE
- An Ayurvedic recipe for detoxification, improved digestion and energy.
- Soak moong daal and rice for 3 hours. Fry seeds, ginger, then add rice, dal, veggies, spices, salt. Boil, simmer 30-40mins with 6 cups of water.
- PITTA BALANCING CINNAMON & CARDAMOM OATMEAL
- Perfect breakfast for Pitta prakriti people.
- Heat coconut milk, add ginger, raisins, apples, spices, ghee and oats. Cook, stir and add water if needed. Top with seeds and enjoy the creamy & healthy recipe.
- KAPHA BALANCING RED LENTIL LEMONGRASS SOUP
- Energize and balance Kapha with this delicious red lentil soup.
- Lemongrass paste & Pippali helps in rejuvenation.
- Make lemongrass paste, fry, add lentils, simmer and savour.
- KAPHA BALANCING SWEET POTATO AND KALE
- Stay energized all day with this nourishing dish.
- Ginger aids digestion, kale balances kapha.
- Dice sweet potato, bake. Cook kale, fry sweet potato with spices. Savour the goodness of dish.